The University of Cumbria Pre-School Centre offers a comprehensive care and education facility to all children who meet the age criteria. !n a carefully planned environment, which recognises individual needs and fosters independence and socialisation, your child will be allowed to develop to their full potential. We welcome the participation of parents and operate an open door policy, which fosters open communication. The University of Cumbria Pre School Centre will put your child on the first step to life long learning.
- We will create a happy, safe and secure environment for all children in our care.
- We will give all children every opportunity to develop to their full potential through a stimulating range of age appropriate activities.
- We will continually enhance the environment our children develop in by up dating resources and sustaining high standards of maintenance.
- We will continue to develop our partnership with parents and carers, whilst maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- We will continue to meet the ongoing needs of all the staff, ensuring they have continuous access to training and opportunities to enhance their personal development.
- We will endeavour to support all children who may have additional needs, by working with the child their family and other professionals.
- We will provide children open access to the outdoors. We encourage children to take managed risks, think critically and explore their outdoor environment.